Saturday, July 14, 2012

Creative Outlet

Some stuff I did last June, for Philips Eco Challenge & Team building activities!
Eco Challenge Logo

Eco Challenge Tarp

Philips United Tarp

I've always been interested in doing graphics/ illustrations/ layout. In fact, I learned how to use Photoshop back in high school, when I saw my sister was using it for some of her advertising work. Back in college, I wasn't into it much, mainly because everybody else was doing it (and they were waaay better than me). I still like doing graphics though. It's a good break from all the architectural work I do.

So thank you Philips, for giving me the opportunity to work on this!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace! It's Cachi. I didn't know you're into Photoshop! Good job on the tarp designs :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cachiiiiii! Haha thanks! Your name is so kikay ha. :))

    ReplyDelete